SCHEDULING; BOOKING APPOINTMENTS
- To Schedule an Appointment: You may schedule appointments by completing the form located on the website, by
contacting the office via phone or text at (303) 324-9742, emailing at email@example.com or booking online. Please provide your first & last name, phone number, the best time to reach you and the type of service you are interested in. I will contact you as soon as
- Please do not send credit card or driver’s license information via e-mail or the website. Any information you provide by e-mail or the website is NOT encrypted.
Your information may be lost or stolen and Eastern Sun Therapeutics, LLC (“EST”) is not responsible for the security of any information you provide utilizing these means. I will call you to obtain
- A credit card may be required to book your appointment. Your card will not be charged until the date of your services. You may also pay with
cash, cashiers or traveler’s check. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Personal Checks may be accepted on a case by case basis. Any returned checks will incur
a fee of $30.00 per check including any applicable collection fees.
- A valid U.S. driver’s license or other U.S. photo ID is required to book Mobile Massage appointments. I require this
information to ensure my safety.
- Certain medical conditions may require prior written approval by a physician or psychotherapist and EST reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delay services until such written
authorization is received. The physician pre-approval form is located on the website at FORMS.
- Cancellations: Appointments may be canceled no later than twenty-four (24) hours prior to your appointment time. Cancellations provided less than
twenty-four (24) hours in advance will incur a late cancellation fee equal to seventy-five percent (75%) of the total cost of services; cancellation fees will be charged to the credit card account
you provide. Faliure to pay any cancellation fees will result in your inability to book appointments until such fees are paid in full. No cancellation fees will be incurred due to cancellations
beyond your control (as stated below in Force Majeure).
- If I cancel your appointment less than twenty four (24) hours prior to your scheduled time (excluding Force Majeure events outlined below), your rescheduled massage will be provided free of
- Late Arrival: Please arrive five to ten minutes prior to your appointment, and fifteen minutes early to your fist appointment to
complete necessary paperwork. This allows you to decompress before the start of the session, allowing your body to receive deeper and more beneficial work. Please note that I reserve the
right to reschedule your appointment, or shorten your appointment in the event you arrive fifteen (15) minutes or more after your scheduled time. In such event you will be responsible for payment of
the full time booked. I fully understand that sometimes late arrivals are due to traffic or weather delays beyond your control and I will try to accommodate any late arrivals as much as
- Inclement Weather: In the event of inclement weather, please check the website or call the office at (303) 324-9742, to check for
closures. Appointments will be rescheduled in the event of any such closure.
- Force Majeure: Neither EST or you is responsible for any cancellation due to events beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to,
inclement weather, God, war, strike, disruptions in power, unscheduled building maintenance, illness or accidents. Chronic late cancellations due to illness may require you to prepay for any future
- Termination for Cause. EST reserves the right to terminate a session, in its sole discretion, in the event any inappropriate conduct is present, including, but
not limited to, sexual innuendos, sexual harassment or intimidation, and/or your arrival at your appointment under the influence of alcohol or drugs. In the event of such termination you will be
responsible for full payment of the booked services. Any attempts to receive sexual services will result in the filing of a police report for attempt to solicit prostitution.
PAYMENT TERMS; FEES
- Payment is due at the time of service. I accept cash, cashiers or traveler’s check as well as the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American
Express. Personal Checks may be accepted on a case by case basis. Any returned checks will incur a fee of $30.00 per check plus any
- Gratuity is welcome but never required.
- Corporate services and event/promotional services are billed monthly. Invoices are due fifteen days from the date of the invoice and is not subject to set-off. Amounts not paid when due
will accrue interest at a rate of 1.5% per month, or the maximum rate permitted by law. You will be responsible for all reasonable costs of collection and attorney fees of past due amounts
incurred by EST.
- Fee Increases. EST reserves the right to change fees for services at any time without notice. Current fees are set forth on the website
DISCOUNTS; SPECIALS; GIFT CERTIFICATES
- Coupons, discounts and specials may not be combined. For example, if you qualify for the senior discount and the veteran’s discount you may only use one per
visit. If you qualify for the senior discount and have a coupon, you must choose between the senior discount and the coupon; they cannot be combined.
- Gift Certificates. Gift certificates are valid for a period of six consecutive months from the date of purchase. They are non-transferrable and
non-refundable. Gift certificates may not be exchanged for cash or credit.
- Packages. Coupons and/or discounts are not valid toward the purchase of treatment packages.
- Discontinuation. EST reserves the right to discontinue any specials, discounts or promotions at any time without prior notice.
ON SITE CORPORATE MASSAGE
- EST requires a dedicated conference room and/or office, including access to an electrical power supply for music and phones.
- Set-up time and travel time is provided free of charge. Set-up time ranges between twenty and thirty minutes.
- A minimum of 90 minutes is required for weekly, monthly or quarterly employee pay and corporate pay appointments. Employee pay appointments are provided only with a dedicated 85% booking.
EST may cancel appointments with dedicated bookings less than 85%, with twenty-four hours prior notice, without penalty or liability.
- EST can add you as an additional insured for a fee of $10.00.
- Corporate payments made at the time of service by check or credit card will receive a 10% discount.
- Corporate Massage is provided in 15, 30 or 60 minute increments. 60 minute massages is provided with table massage only, not chair massage.
HAND IN HAND MASSAGE (EVENT OR PROMOTIONAL MASSAGE SERVICES)
- Fees are dependent on the type of event, location, number of guests, length of the event and the number of therapists required.
- The number of therapists is subject to availability. Additional therapists will be contracted by EST to accommodate your needs/requirements.
- You are responsible for obtaining and paying for any event permits or licenses, if applicable.
- All Hand-in Hand Massage requires a minimum of 2 hours (4 hours for events 20 or more miles from our offices)
- Services may be cancelled 48 hours prior to the event date; services cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event date will be charged 50% of the total service fees (Donation based
services cancelled less than 48 hours in advance will incur a fee of $50 per therapist) No cancellation fees apply to cancellations due to inclement weather or Force Majeure events.
- All Hand in Hand Massage services are subject to availability
- Donation and Shared Promotion services allow for EST to promote/market its services at your event, this is a material condition under which you are receiving discounted rates.
MOBILE MASSAGE SERVICES
- Travel time and set-up time is provided at no cost to you. Please add an additional 30 minutes to your session time for set-up, and an additional 15 minutes for paperwork in the event this
is your first massage.
- You must provide a valid, current U.S. photo ID at the time of booking. I require this information to ensure my safety.
- I only carry $20.00 cash.
- To receive the most from your massage I ask that you provide a space large enough to accommodate the therapist, table and related supplies. Also, if you would like me to provide music
and/or a heated table, I will require access to an electrical outlet.
- I utilitize a local check in system for all mobile services and local police will be dispatched to your residence for any missed check ins toensure my safety.
- Payment in full is due at the time of Service
- Currently I do not accept insurance but I am happy to provide you with a receipt and detailed medical notes to present to your insurance carrier. These can be printed and mailed at a cost
of 10 cents per page plus postage.
- Any and all then current additional terms located on this website are incorporated by reference into EST's policies, such as, Client Rights, Client Responsibilities, HIPAA, etc.