Following is a quick update regarding the new "Safer at Home" order that took effect on Monday April 27, 2020 and what it means for the continuation of personal services including
First, I would like to congratulate everyone for bearing with the temporary closure of so many wonderful activities and businesses. It has definitely been an adjustment for all of
As some of you may be aware, the Safer at Home guidelines are only a part of the requirements professionals providing close contact services (less than 6 feet away) must adhere to while
providing services. In addition, the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies ("DORA") has published requirements for individual professions.
Following is a list of the changes taking effect at Eastern Sun Therapeutics immediately.
- All clients and massage therapists must wear a mask at all times prior to and during the course of services. Masks worn by clients can be
surgical, medical (N95 or KN95) or cloth masks. Masks worn by therapists must be surgical or medical (N95). If you do not have a mask you may purchase a surgical mask for $1.50.
- The Workshops Building, in an effort to protect the most vulnerable populations, will require that all visitors to the building wear a mask before entering
and during the entire stay within the building. If you forget your mask you will have to call or text me at (303) 324-9742 so that I can bring you a surgical mask.
- All clients must complete a COVID 19 symptom checklist and have their temperature taken before the session. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees fahrenheit or
higher cannot receive services. NEW CLIENTS: You cannot receive services if you have traveled outside the state of Colorado less than 14 days from the date of your appointment.
- All services will be provided by the therapist using gloves, therefore, until further notice, hot stone massage is not available [the gloves will melt =)]
- A pillow case or towel will be placed at the foot of the bed for you to stand on with bare feet, please do not walk around the office or place bare feet on the carpet.
The carpet is sanitized after each client but this extra layer of protection ensures your safety and helps keep the carpet clean.
- All surfaces will be disinfected using CDC approved cleaners after each client including, but not limited to, therapist cell phone, head rest, seats, coat racks, door
handles, massage supplies, etc. (This is not a new requirement)
- All Clients must sign a waiver releasing Eastern Sun Therapeutics, and me personally, from any liability whatsoever in the unfortunate event you contract COVID 19
either directly or indirectly while receiving massage services.
I know this is a lot to take in and there may be feelings of disappointment as you read through the new service requirements; believe me I feel the same,
but I will do my best to continue to provide you with excellent massage therapy services; add on services such as CBD salve and cupping is available.
Please continue to take care of yourself and your loved ones and may the Summer ahead include some relaxation and a good dose of Colorado sun. I hope to
see you soon.
Stephanie Boschen CMT, LMT, NCBTMB